- 24” built in dishwasher for compact space living
- 12 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- Energy star compliant
- Electronic controls with Digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button.
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn’t be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- 6 Convenient wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, ECO, Glass, Rapid and Rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options + Sanitize option (up to 69C/156F)
- Stainless Steel Inner Tub for maximum durability
- Quiet operation – Maintain ambience in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 52db which is less than a normal conversation.
Danby 6 Cycle Dishwasher with Front Controls - Black Stainless Steel
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Prices may vary by store and between online and in-store.
|Capacity - Place Settings (#)||12|
|Dishwasher Cycles (#)||6|
|Cycles Description||Heavy, Normal, ECO, Glass, Rapid and Rinse|
|Options Description||4 hot water temperature, Sanitize (up to 69C/156F)|
|Control Panel Location||Front|
|3rd Level Rack||No|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||No|
|Tall Tub Design||No|
|Tub Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Decibel Rating (dba)||52|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Width (inches)||23 5/8|
|Depth (inches)||22 13/16|
|Height (inches)||32 1/2|
|Warranty Parts (years)||1|
|Warranty Labour (years)||1|
Trail Appliances has partnered with Comerco to provide our customers with the best Product Protection Plan available on the Canadian market. This plan will protect you against the expensive and sometimes recurring costs of repairs and assure you that your products will operate up to the manufacturer's specifications, even after the manufacturer's warranty runs out.Product Protection Plan Privileges*
- Guaranteed Satisfaction. If we can’t repair, we’ll replace it.
- No-lemon warranty*.
- Protection against power surges.
- Protection against frozen food losses.
- Parts & labour coverage.
- No hidden fees or deductibles.
- Transferable without charge.
- Service available throughout North America.
- Repaired to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Underwritten by a Canadian insurance company.
*see terms and conditions for details
For more information about our product protection plan, please download our brochure or talk to one of our product experts.
Trail AppliancesChoose Store
|Monday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Mon - Fri||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|