Delivery & Haulaway
Trail AppliancesChoose Store
|Monday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Mon - Fri||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
With excellent delivery personnel on staff and our own fleet of delivery trucks, we provide timely, top-notch service. You’ll rest easy knowing your purchase will be handled with the utmost care. Our goal is to provide you with the perfect delivery.
Miele is excluded from these delivery terms. Miele handles deliveries and installations directly, as the manufacturer.
Our full service delivery* includes:
- Competitive rates
- Protective floor covering
- Placement of new appliances
- Removal of packaging and cardboard
- Removal of old appliances**
- Installation of certain appliances**
- Coordination of any third-party delivery and/or installation as requested*
*Additional charges may apply; see store for details.
**Fees do apply. Some restrictions may apply; see store for details.
Appliance Recycling Program
Trail Appliances offers our Haul-Away Program because we’d all rather see old appliances recycled than sent to the landfill. We let customers know when they opt for haul away, we arrange for their old appliances to be recycled.
Delivery service is available Monday to Saturday in Victoria and Kelowna and Monday to Saturday in the Lower Mainland, with limited service on Sundays.
No matter where you live, we’ll call you a day before to confirm your delivery. If you have a Monday delivery, we will call you on Saturday.
On the morning of your delivery, we'll call again to give you an approximate time we expect to arrive, and let you know when we are 30-60 minutes away.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact your Customer Support Administrator.
If you would rather pick up your product at one of our distribution centers, please contact your product expert to confirm your pickup and refer to our pick-up hours by location below.
2360 Millstream Road
Langford, BC V9B 3R3
Monday – Saturday
9am to 4pm
What to Bring
- Paperwork and photo ID
- Strapping material; ropes, bungee cords or ratchet straps, to secure your purchase
- An extra pair of hands may be helpful if you are picking up multiple items
- A vehicle with suitable space to receive the appliance
Things to Consider
- During busy periods there may be wait times of up to 30 minutes
- Measure your vehicle space to ensure the appliance will fit
- Who is picking up your appliance? If it’s not you, make sure the name of the person
collecting is listed on the sales order as they will be required to provide photo ID